Please read this through because it contains important information for advising.
- The Advising Team is moving to all appointments via email only. There will be no face-to-face appointments until such time as Mason gets back to “normal.” Please make an appointment here:https://communication.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
- When you make appointments, please be as specific with your questions and concerns as possible in the note section so we can help you efficiently.
- Dr. Wright will be on campus a couple times a week to take care of paperwork. However, if you are able to scan your paperwork, that will make things go faster. If you cannot, do not worry, we’ll get things taken care of! If for any reason you drop something off at Northeast Module I, please email us to let us know.
- We encourage you to make your appointments sooner than later so we can help you make decisions for your summer and fall classes. Registration will be a very busy time, so don’t wait. We can answer all your advising questions now and you'll be able to find an appointment more easily in March/early April.
- We have a strong email advising protocol in place where we will be able to offer you the same excellence in advising as we would if we were able to meet face-to-face. Since we do not know when Mason will be back to “normal,” don’t delay making your advising appointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Advising Team
March 13, 2020