Leah Antler is a junior communication major with a concentration in media production and criticism. She currently interns for Mason’s Honors College communication team, a small group of student interns who create digital content for the honors college webpage. The members of the team write news stories, provide photography coverage of events, and produce video content to help tell the stories of the Honors College students. Her supervisor is the coordinator of digital initiatives. Some of Leah’s tasks and responsibilities include:
- writing and editing news stories, course profiles, and student profiles for the website
- working collaboratively with the team to develop new content ideas
- providing visuals for stories through photography coverage of events
- assisting with graphic design for print content
- producing short videos for the YouTube channel.
Every week, Leah acquires valuable new knowledge as she works on exciting new projects, which build her skills and add to her resume and portfolio. She is thankful for this internship experience.
March 20, 2019